41 members have voted

1. 1. Highest level

• Currently Attending High School
    • High School Diploma or Equivalent
    • Attending Undergraduate
    • Bachelor's Degree
    • Attending Graduate School
    • MA, MBA or Master's Equivalent
    • Professional Degree/Doctorate (JD, MD, DO, etc)
    • PhD, EdD or Equivalent

Just a poll taken out of curiousity, what level of education are you at currently?

JD UNC-Chapel Hill

Edited by Virgil61

im doing my senior years in high school but i choose high school diploma not sure if thats write though....but anyway lol

Attending Undergraduate. This is my third year in the University. I'll get my bachelor's degree after 4 year.

6 years of mixed business/accounting and classical study just to end up with a BS (interpret that however you'd like :)) was enough for me. Ok so I'm slow, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to do :)

6 years of mixed business/accounting and classical study just to end up with a BS (interpret that however you'd like :)) was enough for me. Ok so I'm slow, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to do :)

Six years isn't too bad, it took me a lot longer before my BA. I flew through grad school in the required amount of time I'm happy to say.

chronically over-educated.My knowledge of obsessive compulsive substance abuse in 19th C Ireland has never really been a help in my work.

chronically over-educated.My knowledge of obsessive compulsive substance abuse in 19th C Ireland has never really been a help in my work.

So, you never found a job in a Irish pharmacy?

I am sympathetic to your plight. My expertise lies in applying modern language acquisition theories to Latin teaching texts. Despite being a Latin teacher, I have had little use for this.

Spent one year at the state university here. However since I currently can't afford any more schooling there without taking on loans, I've discovered the wonderful world of self-education and free enterprise.

Not sure. I've got an HND in architectural technology. I chose the fourth option.

Spent one year at the state university here. However since I currently can't afford any more schooling there without taking on loans, I've discovered the wonderful world of self-education and free enterprise.

Hey, there's always this option. It's how I funded my education but, all things considered, perhaps the timing isn't right for that sort of commitment.

I'm not even on there, I'm in middle school...