UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

*twiddles thumbs*

Ursus

Nursing a fall down some stairs right now and a concussion. But on the good side, gives me time to read my newest Caligula book! *nurses hurt head*

Nursing a fall down some stairs right now and a concussion. But on the good side, gives me time to read my newest Caligula book! *nurses hurt head*

C'mon Rompe, surely you should know by now that booze and stairs don't mix!!! B)

Get well soon and enjoy the book!

On a personal front, yet again I'm nursing a hangover! How come the older you get, the worse the hangovers get??

C'mon Rompe, surely you should know by now that booze and stairs don't mix!!! B)

Get well soon and enjoy the book!

On a personal front, yet again I'm nursing a hangover! How come the older you get, the worse the hangovers get??

Haha! Thanx for the "get well" wishes! This is the first time Im able to get back onto the board really since the accident happend. Missed being here greatly =) It was wicked wet metal outdoor stairs at the shop I work at in Berlin that got me. In the pouring rain, they get deadly. Probably would have made it better if I DID have liquor in my system at the time :)

I have gotten a hangover 2x in my life when I was younger. Hope I never have to go through that again!

Now sitting here catching up on the board, needing to start packing for my latest move (luckily around the corner)and need to go out and buy some Quack Quack tape (funny name for Duct Tape)

The Warriors have come third to last in the NRL..... the ALL BLACKS are probably going to bomb out of the Tri Nations, South Africa (THE ENEMY!) to win.... Serena Williams arse is driving me to distraction, but I know she's married to Common who could probably kick my arse in fifteen different languages... I'll lie and say life is freaking FANTASTIC!

I only ever had one hangover, at age sixteen; it's still ongoing :wine:

"The wine urges me on, the bewitching wine, which sets even a wise man to singing and to laughing gently and rouses him up to dance and brings forth words which were better unspoken."

Homer really knew what he was talking about didn't he?? :lol:

I think insomnia is way worse than hangovers. My own insomnia this evening has driven me to crayon divination.

Crayon divination is something that I invented. It's kind of like Tarot cards, or Astrology, except my pseudo-science is way cooler. Because crayons are cool.

If you would like to know your secret crayon name and color, and also what this says about your personality, just post a request in my blog, here:

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?automo...;showentry=1858

I can anagram either your screen name, or a scramble of the letters of your actual name. (If you want me to do your actual name, I ask people to scramble their letters for privacy.)

Anyway, that's going on over in my blog, so don't post any anagram requests here if you're planning to participate.

I love the "Red Green Show"! I am not much into comedy, but that is one show that always tickles my funny bone.

Funny that duct tape gets mentioned. My friends and I always joke around saying that if they had duct tape on the Titanic, it would have never sank! hehe :P

I got to help set up at a club that I work at for a movie that is going to be filmed there starting next week. Since I do lighting and such, I got to do most of the club lighting set up for the movie :angry: It was great knowing that my lighting work is going to be in a film. I know it does have the girl that was in the "Little Miss Sunshine" movie. (Do not know name of film off the top of my head. Got told, but not a movie I would be into. It is more geared towards the kids of this era).