UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Webcomic

DecimusCaesar

I've just come across this Roman themed webcomic for those who are interested. It's described as a 'Soap opera with swords and sandals'. It's also updated "almost daily" by Carol 'Klio'. It's been around since 2005, but this is the first time I've heard about it. Perhaps It's been mentioned here before?

Here's the link:

SPQR Blues

• 4 weeks later...

Not to be overcritical but, although the drawings are nice, I find the script and dialogue to be of poor quality. If you want really good roman comic check out The Adventures of Alix, I read all of the Alix comic books in my late teens and I can tell you they were pretty damn good. I actually started reading them again.

Not to be overcritical but, although the drawings are nice, I find the script and dialogue to be of poor quality. If you want really good roman comic check out The Adventures of Alix, I read all of the Alix comic books in my late teens and I can tell you they were pretty damn good. I actually started reading them again.

Woah, that series has been running for sixty plus years now! That's quite an achievement!

• 3 months later...