UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Ursus

Canadian report: Zombies must be attacked quickly

I have heard about this, I think, in just about every news source known to man! I would love to know why scientists are not doing something with this money on "Zombie Research" that is useful to humanity! Not that I am not into the dead some-day walking the earth, eatting everyones brains and here comes the next evolution of man...or anything....just wow...in todays world...this is all they can do is research Zombie attacks? :blink:

I have heard about this, I think, in just about every news source known to man! I would love to know why scientists are not doing something with this money on "Zombie Research" that is useful to humanity! Not that I am not into the dead some-day walking the earth, eatting everyones brains and here comes the next evolution of man...or anything....just wow...in todays world...this is all they can do is research Zombie attacks? :P

They really should be researching the vampire menace, clearly a more sophisticated threat. :blink:

Wow...this is something else. A couple of classic lines:

They say only frequent counter-attacks with increasing force would eradicate the fictional creatures.

In their scientific paper, the authors conclude that humanity's only hope is to "hit them [the undead] hard and hit them often. They added: "It's imperative that zombies are dealt with quickly or else... we are all in a great deal of trouble.

I have heard about this, I think, in just about every news source known to man! I would love to know why scientists are not doing something with this money on "Zombie Research" that is useful to humanity! Not that I am not into the dead some-day walking the earth, eatting everyones brains and here comes the next evolution of man...or anything....just wow...in todays world...this is all they can do is research Zombie attacks? :blink:

I have heard about this, I think, in just about every news source known to man! I would love to know why scientists are not doing something with this money on "Zombie Research" that is useful to humanity! Not that I am not into the dead some-day walking the earth, eatting everyones brains and here comes the next evolution of man...or anything....just wow...in todays world...this is all they can do is research Zombie attacks? :P

They really should be researching the vampire menace, clearly a more sophisticated threat. B)

I do have to agree with you 100%, especially with all of those Twilight books and movies coming out (do not know anything about them except they have Vampires). They always say that there is a little truth behind even the oddest of fiction!

Next we will have to get scientists to do a Warewolf study. I have seen quite a few people in my life that could be questionable!

(Runs and gets to store Zombie repelent along with wooden stakes) :ph34r:

They really should be researching the vampire menace, clearly a more sophisticated threat. :unsure:

refer them to all of Neph's literature if they need proof!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,556983,00.html

Yet more stories on the brain eatters of the world!