UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Big problems with my account

To any of the moderators,

I am having some problems with my account on this site.

a) My account will not allow me to send more than 1 PM every 6-8 hours

B) My post count is not going up. I have been stuck at 23 posts, up until I made this post today, then it FINALLY started going up again. I have made 3 posts today and it did not change at all...nor did it the last time I was on here making posts.

Hopefully I can get some help on this!

Edited by Rompe

Thanks for the info. I am not really worried about post counts at all, just thought I would mention it incase anyone else is having a problem or incase the site was having a glitch going through it for any reason. Only reason I do like post counts is to see the different names that come up...i have always found it intresting to see what "titles" you get with the more posts you get. Not a post counting nut though, so....its all good!

I am hoping to hear back from an admin about the PM issue. I have so many PMs to get back to, and since I do not get much time to come onto this board, when I do, I like to answer and not ignore my other PMs but it seems I have no choice right now.

Does anyone else have the problem with the PM issue that I am having? It seems that after I send one, I have to wait a minimum still of 6-8 hours before sending another one :angry: GRRR!

Hi, Rompe. Just letting you know that Admin is checking the system settings for your account. Is your mailbox full?

Hi, Rompe. Just letting you know that Admin is checking the system settings for your account. Is your mailbox full?

Thanks Nephele. I only have, what is saying 4% of my mailbox used. I am going to fully clean it out right now to have as little as possible in there. I know for sure I will have 1-2 PMs sitting in there that have to still get answered.

Edited by Rompe

Thanks Nephele. I only have, what is saying 4% of my mailbox used. I am going to fully clean it out right now to have as little as possible in there. I know for sure I will have 1-2 PMs sitting in there that have to still get answered.

I've checked system setting and don't see any reason why your account would be acting funky. Anyone else having any issues?

Thank you for checking in to the problem. I have talked to another member of the board and they said that they have the same PM issue where they can only send one every so many hours.

The post count problem seems to have gone away =) It is just the PM issue that I am really worried about.

Thank you for checking in to the problem. I have talked to another member of the board and they said that they have the same PM issue where they can only send one every so many hours.

The post count problem seems to have gone away =) It is just the PM issue that I am really worried about.

Who else is experiencing the same problem, Rompe?

-- Nephele

I have been talking to "Centurion-Macro" in PM lately and I brought this up to him reguarding the 1 PM per so many hour issue (hope he does not get upset with me bringing him up in this without me asking first!)....he said that he has the same problem. That he can only send one PM every so many hours.

I have been talking to "Centurion-Macro" in PM lately and I brought this up to him reguarding the 1 PM per so many hour issue (hope he does not get upset with me bringing him up in this without me asking first!)....he said that he has the same problem. That he can only send one PM every so many hours.

Indeed. Twice I have been told to wait because only one PM can be sent per day or every 6 hours.

Indeed. Twice I have been told to wait because only one PM can be sent per day or every 6 hours.

I believe the flood control has now been disabled on your accounts... took me some time to figure it out, but I hope it's all working now.

Cheers!

Chris

I believe the flood control has now been disabled on your accounts... took me some time to figure it out, but I hope it's all working now.

Cheers!

Chris

Thank you so much Chris! My PM is working with no blocks on it :( Sorry it took me awhile to get back about this. Had to move Houses in Germany, then fly to the States along with some other things. I do appreciate the time you took to help us!

Cheers!

Rompe