UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

I miss ya'll

Pantagathus

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to all my UNRV friends. I can't believe it's been over a year and a half since I was active and I deeply regret my profound inactivity.

I have been an extraordinarily busy person for quite some time and my beloved hobby has had to take a serious, forced hiatus. If you can believe it I can count on one hand how many books or even articles I have taken in since I've been gone. But, it gives me great joy to see UNRV still thriving (and RtG gone...) and know that as soon as I am able I will be back at it here again. :(

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey, Pan! Good to see you again! Are you coming back? You've been missed, too!

-- Nephele

Howdy, Pan... nice to see an old familiar face (er internet avatar). You and some others, like Pompeius Magnus, Germanicus, and Virgil were among some of the first real active participants to get this place going, and it's a testament to some of the passion for history of folks like you and they that we are still here :(

Hi Nephele, hi PP!

Just know that I haven't forsaken UNRV, I haven't gone to another forum or anything... :( The fates have just pulled me fully into 'real life' for quite a while. I promise to start visiting as much as I can from now on and will try to at least get close to my old activity level...

So... Ursus just bowed out? :(

Ursus is still around, but life has taken a busy turn for him lately, so he's not able to devote as much time here as before. You know how it is, right? ;)

-- Nephele

I am fairly new to UNRV, but an senior citizen at Ancient Worlds(was at Ancient Sites almost at it inception). This thread, especially the last few posts reminds of conversations with the Golden Oldies (the ones that remember AS in the beginning). Everything ages and changes even Internet sites.