UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Three word story

orifice of the

Clocia Maxia, I...

Edited by Melvadius

The Republic was wistfully remembered by stoic Romans and by corrupt Emperors, such as Brutus, Caesar and Caligula. Institutional heritage provided a reassuring but challenging area for hereditary transmitted psychological damage, like his self infatuation which completely failed putative emperor Brutus who bathed in his own blood was missing a testical and had an extremely long cucumber growing on the left side of his beautiful piebald spotted beard. But I digress.

While sticking my caligii into the most probably dirtiest orifice of the Clocia Maxia, I curse your maiores and I bless

The Republic was wistfully remembered by stoic Romans and by corrupt Emperors, such as Brutus, Caesar and Caligula. Institutional heritage provided a reassuring but challenging area for hereditary transmitted psychological damage, like his self infatuation which completely failed putative emperor Brutus who bathed in his own blood was missing a testical and had an extremely long cucumber growing on the left side of his beautiful piebald spotted beard. But I digress.

While sticking my caligii into the most probably dirtiest orifice of the Clocia Maxia, I curse your maiores and I bless

...those midget gladiators...

...those midget gladiators...

Without whom no...

well-endowed nanophiliac could

play water organs

Crassus however, always....

new love affair...