UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Email from admin

oh boy, i am guilty as charged, wanted to mail to people that havent been online in a while and of course misclicked and now everyone but those that havent been online in a while got that message, dont worry even i got that message heheh

cheers and sorry for the disturbance

viggen

oh boy, i am guilty as charged, wanted to mail to people that havent been online in a while and of course misclicked and now everyone but those that havent been online in a while got that message, dont worry even i got that message heheh

viggen

No worries from me, Viggen - I just wanted to give ya heads up in case the gremlins were out and about :-)

Cheers

Russ

viggen

No worries from me, Viggen - I just wanted to give ya heads up in case the gremlins were out and about :-)

Cheers

Russ

Ha, indeed that was a tad confusing since the last time I came on was this morning!

viggen

In that case should I be worried that I don't seem to have received such a message as either a regular or a lapsed member :)

Edited by Melvadius

viggen

In that case should I be worried that I don't seem to have received such a message as either a regular or a lapsed member :)

We were persecuted!