UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Hi - I got an email from UNRV admin saying "lanista, we miss you, hope you visit UNRV.com again soon" (paraphrasing).

I come on most days to peruse, so just a heads up to the admins in case its part of a wider issue.

Cheers

Russ

oh boy, i am guilty as charged, wanted to mail to people that havent been online in a while and of course misclicked and now everyone but those that havent been online in a while got that message, dont worry even i got that message heheh

cheers and sorry for the disturbance

viggen

oh boy, i am guilty as charged, wanted to mail to people that havent been online in a while and of course misclicked and now everyone but those that havent been online in a while got that message, dont worry even i got that message heheh

viggen

No worries from me, Viggen - I just wanted to give ya heads up in case the gremlins were out and about :-)

Cheers

Russ

viggen

No worries from me, Viggen - I just wanted to give ya heads up in case the gremlins were out and about :-)

Cheers

Russ

Ha, indeed that was a tad confusing since the last time I came on was this morning!

same here, I was a bit surprised since it came less than half a day after my last post :)

On another topic entierly, the book review should be ready this week-end for your criticisms.

viggen

In that case should I be worried that I don't seem to have received such a message as either a regular or a lapsed member :)

Edited by Melvadius

Got that one too. I thought I logged on last week :) anyway it's all good.

viggen

In that case should I be worried that I don't seem to have received such a message as either a regular or a lapsed member :)

We were persecuted!