UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

ROME: CAPUT MUNDI Capitol of the World

It`s a pitty Melvadius, but this thread was a week online and i even sent out a email notification to all forum members (unless you set your email settings to not get updates from the board admin), so not sure what else i must do to get your attention :(

cheers and maybe next time more luck

viggen

It is a pity we do not know who won, as non of us r anonnymuos & we all posted our id's and asked to be included, any chance we know the name of the winner?? only want to congratulate. Thanks

hi suzannah, i let first the winner get a chance to come out of the closet :(, btw. the dvd is on its way to the winner, maybe he can even write then a review about it...

It is a pity we do not know who won, as non of us r anonnymuos & we all posted our id's and asked to be included, any chance we know the name of the winner?? only want to congratulate. Thanks

:romansoldier:

guy also known as gaius

hi suzannah, i let first the winner get a chance to come out of the closet ;), btw. the dvd is on its way to the winner, maybe he can even write then a review about it...

I'm out of the closet now...and loving it. Thank you.

I'll let everyone know what I think after I enjoy the DVD thoroughly. :romansoldier:

Thank you, again.

guy also known as gaius

Edited by guy

hi suzannah, i let first the winner get a chance to come out of the closet ;), btw. the dvd is on its way to the winner, maybe he can even write then a review about it...

I'm out of the closet now...and loving it. Thank you.

I'll let everyone know what I think after I enjoy the DVD thoroughly. ;)

Thank you, again.

guy also known as gaius

Hey GUY GGGG GAIUS Many congrats. Enjoy xx