UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Forum Upgrade Issues Help List

Do you know if the stuff we posted that went missing will be back? Not a complaint, just need to know if I should re-post it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let us know any issues or questions you have with the new forum version, the sooner we hear them the sooner we can iron them out...

cheers and thanks

Although things are continuing to improve, I think images should be available to even non-forum members. I think this would create more eyeball traffic.

Also, I recommend (again :lol:) a new forum called medica.

Will my review of the DVD, "Caput Mundi" reappear?

Finally, should I rework my personal page because much of the information is missing?

guy also known as gaius

Edited by guy

I think there is something not quite right in the the Giveaway forum. I just looked there and unless my home PC is acting up everything seems to have a 'last post' date and time of today at 10:07AM.

I haven't noticed this problem with any other forum so far.

I think there is something not quite right in the the Giveaway forum. I just looked there and unless my home PC is acting up everything seems to have a 'last post' date and time of today at 10:07AM.

I haven't noticed this problem with any other forum so far.

The same thing has happened in the Imperium Romanurum forum. All the posts are dated "yesterday at 10:39"

Infat after a second look around, all the forums seem to be doing the same thing, every posts is dated the same as the last entry??

Edited by Gaius Paulinus Maximus

is it just me or are the fonts smaller? For some reason I find the new format harder to read.

and yes, I am older..........lol

Is there a way I can change the size of the font for the whole site, just on my computer?

Testing - size 4 would be perfect for me.

Edited by Artimi

I don't see "See most recent posts." I have a Macintosh computer running OS 10.5.8. The browser I'm using is Firefox 3.6.8.

The site looks great on my iPod Touch. Even better with the app called I.P.Board. This is esp. important for iPhone users.

can u plz share screen shot i have check its, its looking fine

thanks

is it just me or are the fonts smaller? For some reason I find the new format harder to read.

Is there a way I can change the size of the font for the whole site, just on my computer?

If you are using Mozila

Please go to

View --->Zoom-->Zoom In

I have no permission to view the blogs.

The 'view new posts' button seems to have gone.

I too am have no permission to view the blogs??

But the "view new posts" option is now located at the bottom of the main forum page under the new title of "Today's Active Content" but I must admit it took me a while to find it.

Also I've been back on the forum for a few days now and all the recent posts since I've been back have disappeared.

But apart from those few little niggles, on the whole I think its looking pretty good.!

can u plz to http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=settings and check the setting

hope this ll help you

thank you:)

If you are using Mozila

Please go to

View --->Zoom-->Zoom In

On the latest threads button (again), I wonder if part of why so many of us members were disoriented might not be because the button is on the bottom of the page and not on the top right side, where it was easy to reach when we connected...

Also the top right corner feels a little crowded right now, with the manage ignored users and manage friends button taking space while they could have been under "my settings" and/or "my profile". And I presume that a "my blog" link could be put there alongside with "my gallery".

Just my usability 2 cents :)

I don't see "See most recent posts." I have a Macintosh computer running OS 10.5.8. The browser I'm using is Firefox 3.6.8.

The site looks great on my iPod Touch. Even better with the app called I.P.Board. This is esp. important for iPhone users.

please go to footer section there u can see

* Today's active content * The moderating team * Today's top 20 posters * Overall top posters

Just click on "Today's active content" u can see the recent post

let me know if u need anything else

please go to footer section there u can see

* Today's active content * The moderating team * Today's top 20 posters * Overall top posters

Just click on "Today's active content" u can see the recent post

let me know if u need anything else

Presently this is showing only home page .. others pages(Inner pages) missing this section ( * Today's active content * The moderating team * Today's top 20 posters * Overall top posters)

So,please go to forum home page .you can see its

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

thank you:)

If you are using Mozila

Please go to

View --->Zoom-->Zoom In

you are welcome

I'm questioning the placing of "Today's Active Content" (which I use constantly) toward the bottom of the screen. On the other hand "Manage Ignored Users" (which I have never used) is conveniently at the top of the window.