UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
GhostOfClayton

Significance of Avatar/ Profile Name

Thank, Viggen. My intended avatar is, alas, too large, and I am not technically given. I shall have a Platonic avatar!

PM me in early May, Iolo (when I'm 'back at the ranch'). You can then send me your intended avatar, and I'll shrink it for you. Someone else may offer in the meantime, though. (Over to you others. . . . )

Thank, Viggen. My intended avatar is, alas, too large, and I am not technically given. I shall have a Platonic avatar!

PM me in early May, Iolo (when I'm 'back at the ranch'). You can then send me your intended avatar, and I'll shrink it for you. Someone else may offer in the meantime, though. (Over to you others. . . . )

Thank you. Will do if others don't!

Guest ParatrooperLirelou

FYI I was originally User SassinidAzatan but I requested my username to be changed to ParatrooperLirelou(and it will stay as that).Reason why I requested my username to be changed to Paratrooper Lirelou is because recently I decided to make myself immediately identifiable to users in other sites/forums with that username. Basically anytime you see a user with the name of Paratrooper Lirelou, you can pretty much be 100% sure that its my profile username in other sites/forums (in other words its me).

Paratrooper Lirelou is a reference to a fictional French paratrooper that fought in the Indochina War and Algerian Revolution that I made up.He is loosely based on several real life soldiers that fought in both wars specifically Marcel Bigeard and Roger Vandenbergh. I have been using this character in RPs and fanfics and he is my pride and joy along with my other fictional character creation Lady Schezerade(who is a female Arabic Knight in the Crusades).

My current Avatar is a GIF of Mirai Trunks, my favorie character from the anime/manga Dragon Ball Z.I know its not related to Roman or ancient civilizations, but I have been watching Dragon Ball Z very recently and felt in the mood to use an avatar of Mirai Trunks.

Guest ParatrooperLirelou

My most recent avatar is a pic of Pegasus Seiya, the primary protagonists of my favorite anime(2nd favorite Manga), Saint Seiya

Wow, some of these threads haven't been used in years!

But since I'm here, I might as well answer. My name here is one I use on a gaming forum. My avatar was cropped from a lolcat picture. The cat is wearing a toga and laurel wreath. His name is Clawdius.