UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Celtictool

Other Fora

I'm going a bit out on a limb here, but I thought I could try to get away with asking this...Does anyone know of any other fora (sg. forum) that cover similar topics to this one and/or Iron Age Europe?

I'm sure plenty of other contributors to this forum are also regular contributors to others, or (more likely) found their way here from others.

I found my way here from one of the Hadrian's Wall fora, though I think that has fallen by the wayside now. There's also Romanarmy.com.

This is the best, though.

I'm sure plenty of other contributors to this forum are also regular contributors to others, or (more likely) found their way here from others.

I found my way here from one of the Hadrian's Wall fora, though I think that has fallen by the wayside now. There's also Romanarmy.com.

This is the best, though.

Great, thank you!

I remember someone from this forum tried to start something on Ancient Greece. I'm not sure how that turned out, or even what the link was. If you look through the archives you might find a link.

I remember someone from this forum tried to start something on Ancient Greece. I'm not sure how that turned out, or even what the link was. If you look through the archives you might find a link.

Personally I'm looking more for something more along the geographical lines of Europe specifically North Western Europe and as far as time periods pre-historic leading into the Roman Period. However, thank you very much for the comments!

Sounds like you are interested in the same sort of thing as I am.

My centre of interest is pre Roman Britain but overlapping with the late republic and Gaul.

I'm not an expert but I know more than most of my friends would like to hear about. :rolleyes::lol:

When I went through a Celtic phase a few years back, I looked far and wide for discussion fora on ancient Celtic Europe. I am afraid I didn't find anything ... the few Celtic forums I found were about modern Celtic nationalism (or else they were about some professional sports team in Boston).

I think a better idea would be simply to start discussions or add to existing discussions on the Celtic/Germanic subforum here at UNRV.

When I went through a Celtic phase a few years back, I looked far and wide for discussion fora on ancient Celtic Europe. I am afraid I didn't find anything ... the few Celtic forums I found were about modern Celtic nationalism (or else they were about some professional sports team in Boston).

I think a better idea would be simply to start discussions or add to existing discussions on the Celtic/Germanic subforum here at UNRV.

Sadly, my interest in Celtic archaeology guided my education in University and now for my Master's :P I've started chattign on the Celtic/Germanic Subforum. Just wondering if there's anything else that people use. Thank you again!