UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome aboard, Stella! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your archaeological experiences.

-- Nephele

As am I, it's good to have another practicioner on board so welcome.

Hi!

i've been lurking for a few months and have at last decided to join in. I'm particularly interested in Roman history so I suppose this is a good place to hang out! Love Rome and have been lucky enough to visit 8 or 9 times. On of my favourite places to visit is the Mithraeum under San Clemente as it is usually possible to be alone down there so the atmosphere is unbelievable! Am equally happy wandering the ruins just building them up in my mind. Was also lucky enough to visit the Domus Aurea twice. Have also participated in the excavation of two villas in England...just getting down and dirty!

Welcome to the forum!

It is good to have new members on the forum, and I hope you will have a nice time here.

Good morning all! I am new on www.unrv.com :(

Good morning yourself and welcome

Good morning all! I am new on www.unrv.com :(

Good morning yourself and welcome

Well, I'm new and very lost on the site but am happy to be a part of this community. Now to keep up with everyone and get to know you. J

Hello and welcome Julia,

...we know the forum is rather big and can be a bit intimitading at first, but just browse along and dont hesitate to ask if you have a question...

cheers

viggen

Hello to our two new members!

Although we may look big and all that, once you get to know your way around it will be a breeze. Please ask if you have a question :)

Salute Cednturio Macro

I am excited to be a part of UNRV but am struggling to get around a bit on the site and adding friends. I hope many tag me so I can get a better feel for who's out there. I love ancient Rome and write in the first century Roman Britain. So with that said...I have lots to learn

J

Welcome aboard, Stella! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your archaeological experiences.

-- Nephele

At the moment.........cold, wet, aching back, sore knees, numb bum, blistered fingers, stiff neck, and a sinking feeling of 'I'm getting too old for this lark', just about covers it! Am doing one day a week on a domestic Roman site with absolutely nothing to report...yet!

At the moment.........cold, wet, aching back, sore knees, numb bum, blistered fingers, stiff neck, and a sinking feeling of 'I'm getting too old for this lark', just about covers it! Am doing one day a week on a domestic Roman site with absolutely nothing to report...yet!

Let us know if you find any Roman coins. (See our Numismatica section as there are several videos on coin finds from digs.)

guy also known as gaius

Been ages since I posted anything.

Wanted to a while ago but forgot the name of the forum.

Went back to google but forgot the search terms I used to find this site.

Does anybody find this funny.

I kept searching for the term

ROMAN FORUM

ha ha haaaa, I don't know how many tourist websites, and articles about the forum in Rome.

Anyway, thanks for the email reminding me about yourselves.

Sometimes one man's SPAM is another man's MEAT.

;)

ROMAN FORUM

ha ha haaaa, I don't know how many tourist websites, and articles about the forum in Rome.

:rolleyes:

I got caught by that a few times too when I lost tract of the site. The trick is to say

ROMAN INTERNET FORUMS

And URNV pops up.

Hi there! My name's Rebecca and I'm a first year university student hoping to eventually get my Honours, Masters and Doctorate in Ancient Roman and Greek History, I'm also minoring in Anthropology which I start in less than a month now!

ROMAN FORUM

:)

I got caught by that a few times too when I lost tract of the site. The trick is to say

ROMAN INTERNET FORUMS

And URNV pops up.

You never thought about just searching for Roman history? :D

Hi there! My name's Rebecca and I'm a first year university student hoping to eventually get my Honours, Masters and Doctorate in Ancient Roman and Greek History, I'm also minoring in Anthropology which I start in less than a month now!

Welcome Rebecca, I hope that you'll find these boards both enjoyable and useful :) Do you have any special interests within the subject?

Welcome to URNV!

I hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to ask any questions you need to:)