UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

hi. i'm not very smart but i hope i'll learn something from this forum :D

& Favonius Cornelius, I DON'T LOVE ROMANS!!!

just kidding :lol:

Well isn't this just sweet? Feels like a dream come true that a site like this really exists. Whooopie. I, like the most of you (I asume) have a big interest in the ancient romans. I was researching for information about the republican army and the chain of command, and just stumbled over this great site. I have been reading for a couple of hours now and can't believe the amount of information this side is packed with. And by that I also include all the various linktips which the forum is littered with. I'll be hanging around here from now on, but you have to excuse me for my spelling, since I'm a peregrini as my name bare witness of. :(

I'll be hanging around here from now on, but you have to excuse me for my spelling, since I'm a pellegrini as my name bare witness of. :-)

No worries Gajus... we have members here from all over the world. We try not to attack anyone for small English problems :(

I have a question for Primus Pilus; I'm very sorry for asking it, it's just my natural curiosity :)

What is you avatar? I'm sure i've seen that picture elsewhere, i just can't for the life of me remember.

Salve amici!I am quite happy that there are so many guys interested in Rome.I joined you not only because I am very proud of my Roman genes(by the way I am Romanian) but I also admire great historical figures such as Caesar,Pompey,Augustus,Cicero,Marius,Sylla,Trajan and Hadrien.I hope I will just find some of you really interested in leadership,warfare and greek and roman culture.Felix Marcellus you're the best wise guy!

Gidday y'all. What a fabulous site! I am an Aussie male, living in Sydney. After a career in business, I had my mid-life crisis in my mid-thrities and have returned to university for a double degree in maths and history (ancient through to Sep.11). This semester my main interest is the collapse of the Republic

Ave omnes!

American Male, Age 40, Married two kids, Michigan USA.

Ever since I read McCullough's "Masters of Rome" series, I've been fascinated by the Romans.

The recent release of the HBO program has reinvigorated my interest.

I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Vale

My name is Joseph and i'm a 21 year old Italian residing in america. As far as 'Marzullius' goes, my real last name is Marzullo (Marzulli before my families arrival to this country) so I just Romanized it. Marzullius sounds right. So where's the guidelines at? I'm a bit of a controversal guy, so I don't want to get kicked out just as I get started ha.

Hello and Welcome to all the newcomers! :)

(@Imperator Marzullius;

the Forum Guidelines can be found here)

regards

viggen

Thank you. Before I read the guidelines, is this avatar ok? heh

6) There are also teachers, students and people of all walks of life who read this forum countless times from various search engine results. Let's keep the 'colorful language' to a minimum and present ourselves with intelligent, open and inviting conversation.

Hmm... I'm not sure if this means I cannot use this icon.

please no animated avatars, they get highly irritating after a while...

regards

viggen

How's this? SPQR! And no, it's not my tattoo. I wish! I actually might be getting it soon... Perhaps my arm or my wrist. I don't know. Stomach! Anyway, I guess we shouldn't have a non-greeting conversation in here. But thanks for not getting too emotional over my previous avatar, it was a joke on the most part ha. I had intentions to take it off regardless :)