UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Hey, I

Hello Cyrus and welcome to the forum. I can't speak for anyone else of course, but I'm finding that text color terribly hard to read on our background. Is it just me?

I can't speak for anyone else of course, but I'm finding that text color terribly hard to read on our background. Is it just me?

Nope, its practcally camouflaged. Welcome all the same Cyrus. If you're a latin student I think there are some posts here you can help clarify.

I'm sorry about the text, yeah; I was beginning to consider a normal color. I

Guest DarkWan

Hello everybody.

My name is DarkWan and I am coming from Malaysia. It's not that I want to start an issue, but I prefer no one know where Malaysia is rather than label us as terrorist ;)

I am just a noobie in Roman history, and even in our school syllabus there is not much about Rome and it's empire.

Btw, English is my second language and honestly speaking, I am not fluent and only managed to get "PASSED" for English paper in my school time. It is not only that I am hoping that I can learn Rome history here but learning English also. Basically because I am now working with multinational company and communication in English is mandatory.

I think, that's all for now.

p/s: Webmaster, what a nice layout of website you have!

Welcome to the forum darkwan,your English seems pretty good to me m8.

Guest DarkWan

Thank you longbow and P.Clodius. History is some of my hobby. My race hasn't had a great history like what the Roman have.

Oh btw, I know this site after do some Google search on legionnaire :)

Hi everyone,

I'm Lo-Lo and I am a curator of history for a museums service in the UK. I have always been fascinated by Roman history, particularly the later Roman Empire and religion - subjects I focused on as much as possible during my BA degree.

I'm very glad to find this forum - it's particularly useful for me to be able to keep in touch with what issues people are interested in and to learn as much as I can whenever I can!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Lo-Lo and I am a curator of history for a museums service in the UK. I have always been fascinated by Roman history, particularly the later Roman Empire and religion - subjects I focused on as much as possible during my BA degree.

I'm very glad to find this forum - it's particularly useful for me to be able to keep in touch with what issues people are interested in and to learn as much as I can whenever I can!!

Welcome Lo-Lo, we're always happy to have more Romanophiles around.

Ave. I have been interested in History since the age of 8. Now I am 39. I am so addicted to the stuff people get fed up with me, but I cannot help it. B) Greetings to everone.

Well, we can guarantee everyone here is equally addicted in some form or another... so no worries on that front :D