UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

• 1 month later...

Hello I like your site alot I am getting really into Roman history so I am a newbie. I know alot about Hannibal however so I hope I can be of asistance.

sorry about spelling I am going to start posting right away

The Olympiains be with you, the Celt from the North of Rome,

Zeke

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I just saw this thingy that said 'Introduce Yourself' so I was obliged to do so.

I know nearly nothing of Roman History other than what I have read here at this site so I have started posting questions and Primus has helped in answering some. So thank you Primus.

Hopefully most of my questions will be answered and maybe I can find Comradship here as well as a good place to study on the subject of Rome.

Z

• 2 months later...
Guest Gnaeus Cornelius

Salvete,

I just joined and thought I would introduce my(Roman)self. I am Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus and I belong to Nova Roma

and the Societas Via Romana. In NR, I am a Propraetor(Provincial Governor) and in the SVR I am a Censor and Senator.

Vale, Gnae

I know I've been here a while but I never did this and am trying to post-pone diving into Latin Homework. Well here it goes

My real name is Ken and I am from Chicago but go to school at the university of Iowa majoring of course in ancient history. I am almost 22, Oct. 21 is the great one, part of my user name is magnus, birthday. I study Roman history intensly, in the middle of TJ Cornells great book on the beginnings of Rome, however I jump around between Rome, Greece, Byzantine, Middle Ages, and World War One, the real great war. Thats about it.

Hello. I came across this site looking on google for some information on Roman Emperors other than my favorite Julius Caesar. I looked into this forum and I really liked what I saw. I wanted to join because it looked like fun debating and sharing information about ancient Roman History.

Well, hope to see you all in the forums.