UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Yes, welcome Gaius Julius. Fire away with questions or any topic of discussion. The more people posting and talking, the more productive the entire forum becomes.

Hello everyone ,what a great board, I really enjoy your site,

i am actually lurking for some time, and decided that it is time to register !

Hope i can contribute a bit! :)

Hello I like your site alot I am getting really into Roman history so I am a newbie. I know alot about Hannibal however so I hope I can be of asistance.

sorry about spelling I am going to start posting right away

The Olympiains be with you, the Celt from the North of Rome,

Zeke

Hello Zeke and welcome to UNRV :)

Glad you like our site and hopefully we will have many interesting posts from you.

(dont worry about spelling)

cheers

viggen

Hi.

I just saw this thingy that said 'Introduce Yourself' so I was obliged to do so.

I know nearly nothing of Roman History other than what I have read here at this site so I have started posting questions and Primus has helped in answering some. So thank you Primus.

Hopefully most of my questions will be answered and maybe I can find Comradship here as well as a good place to study on the subject of Rome.

Z

Salvete!

I'm interested in ancient Hellas and Rome in more ways than one. Saw this beautiful website and had to stop by. Look forward to discussing the greatest empire in history with you all.

Guest Gnaeus Cornelius

Salvete,

I just joined and thought I would introduce my(Roman)self. I am Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus and I belong to Nova Roma

and the Societas Via Romana. In NR, I am a Propraetor(Provincial Governor) and in the SVR I am a Censor and Senator.

Vale, Gnae

I know I've been here a while but I never did this and am trying to post-pone diving into Latin Homework. Well here it goes

My real name is Ken and I am from Chicago but go to school at the university of Iowa majoring of course in ancient history. I am almost 22, Oct. 21 is the great one, part of my user name is magnus, birthday. I study Roman history intensly, in the middle of TJ Cornells great book on the beginnings of Rome, however I jump around between Rome, Greece, Byzantine, Middle Ages, and World War One, the real great war. Thats about it.

Guest Rand

Hello. I came across this site looking on google for some information on Roman Emperors other than my favorite Julius Caesar. I looked into this forum and I really liked what I saw. I wanted to join because it looked like fun debating and sharing information about ancient Roman History.

Well, hope to see you all in the forums.