UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome all to the UNRV History Board!

Our intention is to make the greatest history site on the planet.

Please introduce yourself in this thread!

Stay on topic, and support Primuspilus in his duty as Moderator!

Enjoy yourself for great discussions on Roman History.

regards

Viggen

"Admin"

As Viggen said, welcome to UNRV History.

This site will eventually be a comprehensive site on all aspects of Roman era history (not just Rome, but anything within the time period). This will be a constantly changing and updated information resource and will never be "finished". We welcome community discussion on any topic, corrections or disagreements with posted data and anything that will help to improve the site. Any community member is encouraged to add your own original content and receive full credit for authorship, and help grow this site into a major Roman history destination.

Thanks,

primuspilus

Hi, it's the Jugmaster here!

I'll be livening things up here with some info on Hadrian's Wall as I go along, reading this wonderful booklet I won in the RV contest. Might take a while though!

- JUG

Guest Streex
I'm just here for the beer.

Same same.

Someone direct me to the keg!

Lo people ;)

Hello, Very Nice website and the color choices. This is much more enjoyable atmoshpere than the "fun" forum. From what I read, this is only historical webpage, correct? So no offtopic website sections? ;)

I congradulate Moonlapse, Viggen, PP, and others that made beautiful site. ;)

Hello, Very Nice website and the color choices. This is much more enjoyable atmoshpere than the "fun" forum. From what I read, this is only historical webpage, correct? So no offtopic website sections?  ;)

I congradulate Moonlapse, Viggen, PP, and others that made beautiful site. ;)

Thanks Reb... just because this is going to be a historical site, doesn't mean we can't have fun in an off-topic forum. The "history" and "archeology" forums will just need to be closely monitored to avoid clutter, so no big deal. I think once we launch and start getting some visitors, we'll just decide whether more forum topics are needed :angry:

PP

Oh ;) , so what's the point of the MMORPGforum thingy? ;)

That's the Roma Victor Fansite. You'll see Roma Victor news, screenshots, articles, interviews and all that stuff over there. This site is a history resource for the chosen era of Roma Victor.

;) My dumb self just figured what unrv.mmorpg.com was. :bag: ;)

Although I'm not much of a Roman scholar, I hope to learn alot here about the time period the game will be taking place in, as I'm sure I will discussing things with such knowledgable people as yourselves. I know a considerable amount about Roman and ancient history, but I'm sure I don't even hold a hand to primus :)

As for contribution, I'd like to think that I'm a fairly good researcher. Therefore, when I have nothing to contribute from my own mind, I'll try to back some conversations up with research that I regularly run across. I hope I can be of some use! :)

It's great to be here, and I'm looking forward with discussing historical matters with all of you wonderful individuals!

Welcome to boards Faol... please don't think you don't have anything to contribute because you aren't an "expert" on Roman history. I personally am no expert, just an amateur history buff who has read and will continue to read every and any book I can get my hands on.

Anything you or anyone else wants to research and write about will find a home here. :)

P.S. The original content of UNRV should be uploaded soon, we hope :)