UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

I am also looking forward to contributing and of course learning on this forum! Great job guys!

Guest Kashoggi

Hi, just registered here.

Since I know a little, but am far from being an expert on the matter, I will probably read more than I post here. :) I do however, have a nice book about Hadrians Wall which I picked up last week when I was on holiday in England/Scotland. But I am currently working my way through the book about Edinburgh Castle first. :)

Btw, someone mentioned beer?

Oh... hello and hello and hello. Welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED (but lost everything from before) UNRV.

Sheesh, why do I have to keep signing up with you people...? Stop pestering me already! :)

But serious - it's a quite a show you are running here. Very impressive, keep up the good work..!

We're fairly confident that we won't be moving or changing too much anymore Demson. So welcome to what should be our permanent home. We hope =P

Welcome Roman Legion,

Currently about Rome, but we will eventually be adding more information. Eventually we will also be adding more domains about other historical periods, but as there is still a ton to add on Rome, those plans are still an item for the future.

Hello, all:

This is a great site you have here; lots of great info.

I meant to register much sooner, but life seems to get in the way sometimes. :)

The other day, I was searching for some info on Gallia, and low, and behold I found myself on this website.

Glad I ended up back here; very informative website.

I'am more of an enthusiast of Roman history, as opposed to being a scholar of Roman history.

I hope I can make some positive contributions to this forum.

Also, I hope you all don't mind if I pester you with questions from time to time.

Thankyou, Gaius Julius.

Hello Gaius and welcome to UNRV.com! :)

Don't worry about pestering us with roman history question, those are exactly the ones we are looking for to have here! :)

Great to have you on board, and thanks for your kind words about our site.

cheers

viggen