UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Many a poor unexpecting partner enjoying their breakfast alone at the local waffle house has been accosted and had to listen to an hour-long story of Ancient Rome from yours truly.

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a breakfast.

For many of us, yes!

Welcome, Faustus!

I know I'm a bit old for this but I have not said anything in this. I had my friend - those who read my blog will know he is the one I started my novel with to write what he thought i was as soon as i had arrived in Perth, i was later however to call the book off with him.

So, hello i'm vtc

I am younger than you think - 0 in fact and i am new to UNRV so be kind

vtc

Welcome back, VTC! :lol:

Well, I'm going to be "1" this Friday. :D

-- Nephele

Considering you've been here for a year, I don't think you qualify as new anymore. I think I'm missing something... you are 0? So last year you were -1? :lol:

In any case, welcome anyway, regardless of how old you are or how long you've been here.

A warm welcome to UNRV Faustus and VTC (again!)

Faustus, I've just had a look at your website and I thought it was excellent, some great pictures on there, I particularly liked the state property one from 1959......Talk about rebel with out a cause!!

I also liked the Long Hole Quarry one's too, it looks cool but pretty dangerous, would you let your kids or grand kids go swimming there now? I don't think I would! But I'm pretty sure when I was younger I'd have been the first one in too! :P

GPM

Greetings. The G Man has arrived.

• 1 month later...

hey i am new to the forums here. Seem really cool by the way. Was just looking for some info on a project im doing in school and stumbled upon this forum. Didn't know where else to post this but my school doesnt really offer history courses specified here only american history/gov. Im in high school.

Thanks in advance

hey i am new to the forums here. Seem really cool by the way. Was just looking for some info on a project im doing in school and stumbled upon this forum. Didn't know where else to post this but my school doesnt really offer history courses specified here only american history/gov. Im in high school.

Thanks in advance

Welcome, Caeser92! (and, belated welcomes to the G-Man! :D)

-- Nephele

(and, belated welcomes to the G-Man! :D)

-- Nephele

:D

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record, I am Melvadius (my name arising from my re-enactment days) and have recently joined the forum.

Although new to the site I have been posting on a number of different fora over the years so will try and fit in my two-penn'oth where it seems appropriate :furious: .

Melvadius

Well you've been around for a few weeks now Mel but welcome I guess ;) I've got the feeling that we'll have alot of interesting discussions with you!

Already a Equisterian by the way? Working fast now are we :furious:

Well you've been around for a few weeks now Mel but welcome I guess ;) I've got the feeling that we'll have alot of interesting discussions with you!

Already a Equisterian by the way? Working fast now are we :furious:

Thank you for the belated welcome to my belated introduction.

As for gaining a gold ring, what can I say? - I wanted to post a couple of images of Tunisia so threw myself on the Triumvers mercy and requested umpteen thousand postings elsewhere be taken into account.

I now have to prove to myself, even if no one else was bothered, that their generous decision was correct. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Salvete Omnes

I'm relatively new to this period and thought I'd drop in and say "howdy". Or the latin equivalent anyway. :)

I'm here to learn and whenever possible, share. I look forward to our interactions.

Optime Valete

Welcome, Ti. Horatius Barbatus! (And a belated welcome to Melvadius, too).

-- Nephele