UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Kevin here

I am doing an ancient civs subject for year 12 as a break from the other science and mathematics related subjects I'm doing. In ancient civs, for the first half of the year, we are studying the late Roman Republic (from the time of the Gracchi brothers) and I think this website would make for a great way to find info and ask questions.

Welcome to UNRV Kevin. Look around and if you have any questions ask away. Someone should be able to help at least point you in the right direction for an answer.

Just introducing myself here, looking forward to using this site frequently in the future. Just a little about myself I took three years of Latin in high school and have been hooked on Roman history ever since.

Just introducing myself here, looking forward to using this site frequently in the future. Just a little about myself I took three years of Latin in high school and have been hooked on Roman history ever since.

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have any particular field of Roman history you like most?

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have any particular field of Roman history you like most?

If I had to pick a single topic it would be military history, but I enjoy pretty much anything.

It is Kev. You're right. Welcome.

Hi there!

I study Ancient History (mostly Roman because you know, they had it going on!) at university here in Australia. I'm not having the best time with it ATM (Essay hell!) but I'm still head over heels in love with Roman history. So here's hoping I can get through this semester and dominate it from here on out!

And I suppose I'm mostly here to meet more history nerds!

Welcome Augusta I can sympathise having an essay to submit within the next few days and still 2,000 words short :(

Hi there!

I study Ancient History (mostly Roman because you know, they had it going on!) at university here in Australia. I'm not having the best time with it ATM (Essay hell!) but I'm still head over heels in love with Roman history. So here's hoping I can get through this semester and dominate it from here on out!

Welcome, Augusta!! Let your passion for Roman history help you to fill the pages of your essay, but with that being said, better you than me. <g> Best of luck in your studies.

Cinzia

Hello, fellow history nerd.

Hi there!

Welcome! If you want history nerds you've certainly found us :P

Hi. I'm a longtime history buff that for years avoided ancient history. I just thought it was too dense.

But I've now dove in head first and love reading about the Roman Empire, particularly the late Imperial period and Byzantine periods.

Love the forum, nice to "meet" you all!

Love the forum, nice to "meet" you all!

Welcome and nice to meet you too Belisarius - have fun.

Hi, I am from the state of Alaska, been interested in ancient history for a while now since my early teens. I've studied almost everything; from a lil bit of politics, trade, daily life, and military conflicts of most people of Antiquity. From Steppe Nomads to North African Carthaginians, Greeks, Romans, Celts/Celt-Iberians, Britons, nd everyone in between. I'm a part-time slinger and interested in slingers in various ancient armies, and a player of almost all Total War games.