UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

M?tley Crue

One day i had a caf? but the @ the back of my ? coin was an ?berkatastrophes`

so instead - of never`s to be in r?r?r?rals i had a funny f?lign that i `n - eve%r

At the risk of admitting myself to be a failure . . . are you OK, Viggen? You seem to be speaking in tongues.

Is this something to do with why I can no longer use words with accented letters, like Rhone-Alps, and Provence.

At the risk of admitting myself to be a failure . . . are you OK, Viggen? You seem to be speaking in tongues.

Is this something to do with why I can no longer use words with accented letters, like Rhone-Alps, and Provence.

hehe, yeah its a test post for this issue we have since the upgrade and to fix that issue it is easier to have all the special characters in one place, thats why i created this post...

...and no you are not a failure ;)

cheers

viggen

Oh, does Provence have an accent? That's news! :P

Oh, does Provence have an accent? That's news! :P

Only in proven?al ! :P

This may explain why when I drafted postings in word, including HTML links, then copied them onto the forum amongst several other issues I found that what had been typed as " came out as ? and ' as ? effectively messing up the links. :lightbulb:

...so it seems to work now again,however old characters that are written wrongly are not automatically reversed, that could be fun... sigh

Only in proven

...can anyone find on old thread where the characters are not shown correctly, i think we managed to fix it now...

cheers

viggen

p.s. except this one