UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Addition of some features?

Firstly, this is a great forum which I'm enjoying and maybe it's because I'm still finding my way around?

I noticed that when I log in, I have to search through the forum to find my posts, as opposed to a 'view your posts' link which some forums have. I could simply click the 'notification' option for each post, or search my profile, I suppose, but I am not used to doing this.

Another idea I had, again I'm new and don't wish to tread on anyone's caligae :P but on the homepage, how's about- for new posts/threads- the same Roman helmet icon as is currently there, but one with a bright red plume?

Just my two denari's worth...B)

You can see your posts by accessing "My Profile" feature on the second row in the right upper corner. Once you are on your profile page click the "Posts" button to see your posts in reverse chronological order or the "Topics" button to see threads you started.

Don't worry proposals and questions are always welcomed here.

Thanks, Kosmo.

How about the second part of my post;-

"I'm new and don't wish to tread on anyone's caligae :P but on the homepage, how's about- for new posts/threads- the same Roman helmet icon as is currently there, but one with a bright red plume?"