UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Spirits

When I mean by Spirits.....it is like strong spirtual energy in certain areas, sometimes it takes physical forms. Or thats what I believe anyway.

So in my religion....there are thousands of spirits all around us, from spirits in the water, to spirits that inhabit the trees to spirits that control a certain stones. And then there are places that are devoid of all spirits. Like a super market or something, there is no spirtual energy in a super market becuase it is a superficial place.

In that sense, I believe in spirits as well ::grins:: most people just think i'm schizo.

The Spirit is 'personal'. The earth is thus a collective of personified Individual essence. An organized comic collection.There is no place void of this universal essence. No Holy ground , no foresacken soil. No thing contains a spirit. Things are a construct of spiritual will. Held as a thing within the force that is person essence.The spirit does not take refuge in manifested things. Things take origin in the cosmic essence of the boundless souls. The spirit transends all that is matter that is organized as such, organized on and for , the purposeful purpose of adding dimension to the finite-time-bound mortals plain of existence dramatic adventures. The spirit enhabits both man and beast alike.

regards,

hmmm intresting thoughts you have there Sequestan

Zeke