UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ursus

What Kind Of Warrior Are You?

What Kind of Warrior are You?

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Mercenary.

Great strength that stands alone. You're strong enough in solving problems that you'd loan your skills out -- for a price. To be a Mercenary isn't necessarily to be a literal Soldier of Fortune, but it does mean that you have great practical knowledge of the world, and great ambition. And by applying both, you will climb the ladder of Renown to great personal triumph and glory.

This is actually accurate. I'm willing to work hard and do dirty work -- but you have to pay me well. ;)

And I always look out for number 1. :D

Guest Scanderbeg

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Shield Bearer.

To be a Shield Bearer is to have great faith in your friends. Though your friends may not turn to you for guidance, they will turn to you when they need something more important... when they need somebody to stick up for them, especially in situations when they might feel vulnerable. You are very much valued by your comrades.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

Secondairy

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Guard.

You are a true, versatile guard. You have a defensive nature, that is, you are good at instilling a sense of security in the places around you. A strong presence weakens any possible threats around you, and a swift, practical approach to the problems that crop up puts them down before they can get out of hand.

Funny, allot of people in my class feel intimiated by me, lol. They know I won't do anything to them (despice violance actually), but they still feel intimitated.

:D

Hey, me too:

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

But my second was muddled with Guard, Fighter, Mercenary...guess I'm hard to pin down.

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

Secondary -- Retainer, Henchman

Wow. What a great test.

Hey, this isn't too old. Sure, I tried it out. Got Henchman.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Henchman.

You know the value of respect, in every glorious, practical, and humble sense of the word. You know whom you respect. You know what it means to defend and uphold respect. Although the boss can and will call on anyone to get a job done, the boss knows he can call on you when there's a delicate situation, or when someone needs to get their hands dirty. You hold a special place in their heart for your willingness in this regard, as well as a special place in the toes of the people you might step on in securing the respect your boss deserves.