UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Legendary Saints Were Real, Buried Alive, Study Hints

Ludovicus

http://news.national...man-christians/

From the National Geographic Society News

Ancient bones found in an Italian cathedral may be those of Saints Chrysanthus (foreground) and Daria.

It appears that the extensive study confirmed the couple's social class via evidence of significant lead poisoning. Only the rich had home access to the municipal plumbing system.

• 2 years later...

So, the son came out of the closet as a celibate christian, and the pagan father immediately gets the idea his son should get lucky with a vestal virgin?

Something is seriously wrong with this mans logic. Its like finding out your son is gay, and trying to set him straight by rushing him out to a gay bar to make him hetero once again.

Talk about a plan backfiring.

Oh, and I wouldnt be so sure about the rich only having access to the plumbing, I seriously doubt Detroit invented the concept of the illegal municipal hookup. I can imagine the plebians reading this artical and laughing themselves half to death upon hearing they couldnt possibly of hacked into the water system. Its not like the emperor is going to send troops after you for having clay or wooden pipes suckling a leaky lead/brick mainline.

Im sure those naughty plebians had all sorts of tricks. They certainly had the time to figure it out.