UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roma Victrix Book Trailer

Lanista

Ghost - I never knew you were a re-enactment groupie B)

Lanista - ain't 'real' TV something to die for - or at least it feels like you have when you keep being asked to do the same thing again and again - your own personal 'Groundhog Day'. :rolleyes:

Hi Decimus - Yes, there's been a hold up in the publishing process, which is really frustrating.

I can only apologise - I wish there was something I could do, but these wheels are beyond my power to turn; the publishers say that it will be out before the end of the month - probably in the next two weeks.

Thanks for the pre-order, though - really grateful to you and sorry that there's been a hiccup.

Cheers

Russ

Hi Decimus - Yes, there's been a hold up in the publishing process, which is really frustrating.

I can only apologise - I wish there was something I could do, but these wheels are beyond my power to turn; the publishers say that it will be out before the end of the month - probably in the next two weeks.

Thanks for the pre-order, though - really grateful to you and sorry that there's been a hiccup.

Cheers

Russ

Thanks for the reply, You don't need to aplogise at all! Got to say I'm looking forward to seeing how Lysandra's going to face up to Sorina this time round. Thanks again!

Well, I feel bad even though its out of my hands - its just disappointing that people have ordered it and had the Amazon "computer says no" message. But I guess without a confirmed date, this is their response. I've had more than a few emails about it, and yeah... it makes you feel just awful!

Anyway, Lysandra will be back in action this month, I'm told!

Cheers

Russ