UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
P.Clodius

OBL is dead

Nooo...that they're 72 virgin hags who reek to high hell. You know, the ones that even Satan won't touch.

I can't help but reflect on the thousands who have died around the world, both those who sought him out and those who were completely innocent and suffered due to attacks attributed to him or his cause. i know these attacks won't cease immediately, and I'm sure that there will be retaliatory strikes by blind eejit followers of his, but I do hope that this horrible chapter of human history is ended shortly.

Personally I do not think that the blind hatred attributed to him is going to go away anytime soon.

I suspect that like with the IRA in Ireland a single name may have been attached and used as a banner head for a large number of semi-automonous groups. In the same way that it has taken years to get most but not all 'Republicans' to take their grievances to the ballot boxes it may well take decades, if ever, for the multiplicity of nominal adherants of OBL to dissipate. :(

...hope your 72 virgins turn out to be shemales.

Virginians ;)

"Trump Demands to See Bin Laden's Death Certificate; Becomes Leader of 'Deathers' Movement. "

Twitter/ Andy Borowitz

I can't help but think if he had been Public Enemy #1 during the Republic or Empire, he would have only made it 10 months - and not 10 years - after any similar act of terrorism.

While I am glad he is dead, glad he didn't surrender and thus saved all of us time and money by "letting" the Seals shoot him; I was disturbed by the mobs chanting USA USA - it just seemed more of the same. Mindlessly being whipped up to emotions that will lead to only destruction.

I wish "we" had not done that. It was acting as uncivilized as our "enemies". I am proud of the Seals and ashamed of the general populace.

...hope your 72 virgins turn out to be shemales.

I think they should have buried him in an unmarked grave, and poured pig's blood over it to eternally defile him.

You see, take the Sony Playstation network down for a week, and look at what the Americans can accomplish!

I was disturbed by the mobs chanting USA USA - it just seemed more of the same. Mindlessly being whipped up to emotions that will lead to only destruction.

I wish "we" had not done that. It was acting as uncivilized as our "enemies". I am proud of the Seals and ashamed of the general populace.

The White House 'mob' was mostly George Washington University students from a few blocks away getting out of the dorms to party. I suspect most of the Times Square mob was a similar mix.