UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
pompeius magnus

Wheres Everyone From

England -North, in Cumbria

Born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago near Schaumberg, then spent 4 years in Urbana/Champange, then 5 now in San Diego California. (Had enough after 24 years of Chicago weather!)

Live in a small town along the Pennsylvania/Maryland border. Live in PA, work for a MD company. Lot's of scenic beauty here. But not many jobs. Rural Pennsylvania's "culture" is also closer to Alabama than the rest of the Northeast.

I am from beyond the great dividing river, east of the great mountains into the plains forest at the foot of the green hills. My ancestors dance in the branches of the trees when the wind blows. They leave their secrets in the fallen leaves. They tell of our history and our past glory. They make good mulch too.

North Carolina, born and raised. In Georgia now. I will never leave the south (except for vacations every once in awhile. Mom's family is in Massachussetts. Can't tolerate that place for more than 12 hours though.)

Born in Brooklyn NY, now I live and work in Los Angeles. Used to live for a time in London and Toronto.

Lancashire- near Ribchester (Bremetanacum Veteranorum) and Castercliffe, often seen in Ravenglass (Glannoventa).

Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA. Too hot for me where I am, also to humid, italy sounds much nicer... But at least I dont' live in Roman times, or I'd probley be a slave (germanic origins...)

I live in Vantaa, Finland. Born in Helsinki, capital of the Republic of Finland.