UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Christianity - The First Humanitarian Initiative?

Demson

I believe Paul also said:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ ... "

~Galatians 3:28~

No males or females??? Then how do we reproduce???

Obviously, Paul's theology (as well as his biology) was a jumbled hash of contradictions. How anyone manages to make a dogma of it is beyond me.

I suppose that being that I take these kind of religious courses, I can simply say that Paul believes that Jesus is saying that everyone is the same and equal in the eyes of God. There is no greater or worse. You need to read and interpret everything deeply ya know.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i suppose that being that I take these kind of religious courses, I can simply say that Paul believes that Jesus is saying that everyone is the same and equal in the eyes of God. There is no greater or worse.

Not much consolation to be told that everyone is equal in the eyes of X, when you're also being told to obey your masters, obey your husbands, etc. At least that's my thinking.