UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GhostOfClayton

Chelmsford 123

Aulus has blonde hair in the second series and also the opening sequence changed from the first. Is there an episode guide on amazon? If not, pm me and I'll send one. Are you able to watch region two DVDs?

Aulus has blonde hair in the second series and also the opening sequence changed from the first. Is there an episode guide on amazon? If not, pm me and I'll send one. Are you able to watch region two DVDs?

Wikipedia says 13 episodes total. I've watched quite a few so I'm pretty sure I'm on season two already. And I mispelled the latin, should have been "Odi Et Amo?" not "Aimo". :) By the way, it was a pretty funny episode. Yes, I have a DVD player that plays USA and region two DVDs, bought it special because I became hooked on the "Victorian Farm" BBC series and had to buy that and the entire other "Farm" series of DVDs.

Wikipedia says 13 episodes total. I've watched quite a few so I'm pretty sure I'm on season two already. And I mispelled the latin, should have been "Odi Et Amo?" not "Aimo". :) By the way, it was a pretty funny episode. Yes, I have a DVD player that plays USA and region two DVDs, bought it special because I became hooked on the "Victorian Farm" BBC series and had to buy that and the entire other "Farm" series of DVDs.

Great last episode! That was fun, esp. when there was nothing good on TV. Thanks for bringing the series to my attention.

Great last episode! That was fun, esp. when there was nothing good on TV. Thanks for bringing the series to my attention.

You are more than welcome - everyone should give it a go!

They should make a film, but who would play the lead parts?

James Cordon for Blag?

I received my DVDs from Amazon yesterday; I am watching the second episode of season 2 as we speak.

'You have on your staff a man widely acknowledged as the finest civil engineer in the Empire'

'Then why isn't he here?'

'He is!'

'Sorry Viatorus, I didn't recognise you by the description. If you had said "A man widely acknowledged as the most boring old fart in he Empire" I would have made the connection more easily'

Terrific!