UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

UKIP,wow i didnt expect that!

Labour won,but they lost 100seats in parliment.

Damn shame, Labour is going to disband all the Scottish Regiments and form one large generic Regiment with them... Sad day for Britain. and Gerry Adams has won in my constituency of West Belfast, suprise suprise! :D I'm really suprised in the result of South Belfast, the SDLP won over the Democratic Unionists! Unfortunately not all of the NI results are in yet, becuase we're SPECIAL, lol.

Its a shame about the scots regiments,The scottish battalions have some of the bravest men in the British army.the Black Watch has so much history how can the government just disband them when the regiment is serving in Iraq?the soldiers must feel gutted.

I thought sinn fein had lost its political power after that poor guy got beaten to death by its members.

SF has lost alot of it's power and influence, however in most parts of NI, its the only alternative to the Unionists, which is the shame.

some one said "Do you have any former pop culture stars running for office? That's starting to become the future of American politics."

please, they are a joke to us as well. Gary Coleman, a politicain? he can barley pass for a 4th grader.

No,no popstars yet.

We just have the usuall lying old toe rags who couldnt care a less about the British people.

The thing is,there all as bad as each other,so you have to vote for the same people everytime even when you know there scumbags(blair).

I couldnt believe it when Arnie got California,is he a bad politician?or is he a breath of fresh air?

maybe its what we need,chuck all the mps in the sea and get famouse people to run things :D:(:P you never know ;)

People in California seem to like Arnie, though. He represents a socially moderate breed of Republican that can be backed by both business interests and suburban soccer moms. It's a winning combination, at least in his state.

please, they are a joke to us as well. Gary Coleman, a politicain? he can barley pass for a 4th grader

Sonny Bono was a congressman. That's all I have to say. :angry: