UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Big Day For English Football Tomorrow

P.Clodius

Arsenal 3 - 0 Blackburn. The boy van Persie done the business. Well, we've done our part, its over to you guys now.

You shouldn't have too many problems, Newcastle won't be in the best of moods after their hillarious loss to Sporting Lisbon during the week. For the first time in my life I'll be supporting Man Utd tomorrow so you'd better win. :D

God i hate Man U.

A Man U supporter dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates. St Peter looks him up and down and asks, "What do you want?"

The Man U fan replies, "I wanna come into Heaven!"

"Get lost!" St Peter says. The Man U fan's taken aback and cries, "But why? You haven't even looked in the Book yet!"

St Peter gives him a disgusted stare. "Right, me and God are Liverpool supporters, you support Man U, and they're filth. Get lost."

The Man U supporter pleads with him, saying he's done charitable things in his life and deserves a chance. "Yeah, yeah," St Peter says, "heard it all before. But, go on, let's hear it anyway."

The United fan takes a big breath, "Last Christmas, in honour of the birth of our Lord, I gave ten pounds to Save the Children."

St Peter raises an eyebrow and thinks for a second, "Nope, not good enough. Take a hike."

The Man U fan cuts in, "Wait! Last Easter, in honour of the Ressurection of the Lord, I gave ten pounds to Help the Aged!"

St Peter again looks him up and down. "Hmm, very good of you. Not good enough though. Hell's that way."

"Whooaaa!" The poor fan shouts. "Only last week, for no reason at all, I gave ten quid to a homeless man!

"Damn!" says St Peter. "I don't know now. I can't make a call on this, it's too important. You wait here, I'll have a word with the Boss. I'll be back in ten minutes." And off he goes.

Sure enough, ten minutes later St Peter returns with a smile on his face. "Good news! I had a word with God and we're both agreed." He reaches into his pocket. "Here's your thirty quid back! Now, get lost!"

LOL

I hate Man U almost as much as I hate the Rangers, Up Celtic and Liverpool!

What's the difference between a Man U supporter and a North American Plug?

They're both useless in Europe.

What's the hate fest with Manchester? Is it just because they are the proverbial favorites or am I missing something completely? (Keep in mind I am a complete laymen when it comes to this, even though I do watch the occasional international match)

Btw, the North American plug refers to electricity? I hate to think what else that might mean, lol :D

What's the hate fest with Manchester?Is it just because they are the proverbial favorites

Well, yes its partly that but there is something more to it. Like in every sport the dominant team are always resented but Utd are no longer the team they once were and they are still hated just as much. In fact I now hate them with a new intensity which seems to grow every day. Even to look at one of their faces fills me with anger ( in fairness they are a remarkably ugly team :P ). Anyone who watches 7 of them intimidating a referee by surrounding him and screaming into his face over a mere throw in cannot help but despise them.

They once went something like 10 years without conceeding a penalty in old trafford simply through this ritual of abuse against officials. :D . I cannot express how much I hate each and every one of them, on a deeply personal level. :D

I was brought up to hate Utd though, being brought up in a fanatical Arsenal family. Some of my best friends are Man Utd supporters and for the duration of any Arsenal - Man Utd game we truly hate each other ( they have a similar hatred of Arsenal naturally )

Lately though I have been attemping to spread my supply of hatred to cover Chelsea aswell. I don't hate them that much yet but I am working on it because they so thoroughly deserve it. :D

Ps. You have a filthy mind Primus....... B)