UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

Gladiators vs. Werewolves

Oh the joy It had to happen eventually, Gladiator vs. Werewolves... whats next Gladiator vs. Teenage Vampires....`?

The Romans occupy Britannia and Hadrian's Wall divides the land, built to keep back the warrior tribes of Caledonia, and something far more dangerous; savage wolf-like creatures which roam the lowlands.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1448761/

More details of this pre-production turkey potentially thrilling interpretation of the Ancient Roman veneration of wolves connected with the birth of Romus and Remus can be found here :rolleyes:

More details of this pre-production turkey potentially thrilling interpretation of the Ancient Roman veneration of wolves connected with the birth of Romus and Remus can be found here :rolleyes:

Wow, the poster is impressive but no trailer. Turkey - :lol:, haven't heard that expression for a long time.

And I thought Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was weird.

What the heck?? And Tim Burton? Hate to admit it, but I think I'll probably be watching this one.

I would watch it for Mary Elizabeth Winstead ( I liked her cheerleader outfit in the second part of Grindhouse/Death Proof, but I was disappointed by The Thing. Why cast a hottie, then dress her in thick polar clothing? ) , not for Tim Burton who horribly butchered Alice in Wonderland. I expect nothing good from him.

The one with gladiators against werewolves I must see.

Would anyone here be surprised if Romans use silver bullets?

Is that a B-movie??? :lol:

I look on the poster tells me that this is a pure fantasy film, except for the helmet nothing reminds the fighter on the left hand of the poster of a gladiator. Holding a mace as a weapon *aaarggghhhh* But maybe the mace is the only weapon with which you could kill a werewolf :lol:

Seeing that poster, this could be the most epic (ally bad) thing I've seen in a while. I should start stockpiling popcorn.