UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

News Page Links

• 3 weeks later...
:unsure: Looks like they felt suited to change it back to unrv.mmoworlds.com so you might want to change it although the rv.mmoworld.com (current one) say it under construction. You go check out what they are planning to do so you can get these link right.

• 5 months later...

unrv.mmow

In fact, there were technical troubles. The site (data bank and files) was created as rv.mmow then an alias was made for renaming the site as unrv.mmow. This little thing made the site very difficult to manage. The content management system had many bugs. Now it's fixed but now unrv.mmow is a little sleeping. Syk makes what he cans but he needs "writers" to add contents about the game.

links pages

I was reading RV forum when I find the last post of Bigsteve about medical skills. He posted many links. I thought "nice" but just after I thought too : "another interesting post which will be lost in the deeps of the forum...".

A links page, or more, collecting interesting links sorted by topics would be great. I know it's lots of work :) but I think his place would be more on unrv.com than on unrv.mmow.