UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlapse

News Page Links

I think a quick link on the main page to maps would be a good thing

Hmm, interesting question, since most content will be covered by the Main topic links. Perhaps a link for someone to submit a news story or article?

:unsure: Looks like they felt suited to change it back to unrv.mmoworlds.com so you might want to change it although the rv.mmoworld.com (current one) say it under construction. You go check out what they are planning to do so you can get these link right.

unrv.mmow

In fact, there were technical troubles. The site (data bank and files) was created as rv.mmow then an alias was made for renaming the site as unrv.mmow. This little thing made the site very difficult to manage. The content management system had many bugs. Now it's fixed but now unrv.mmow is a little sleeping. Syk makes what he cans but he needs "writers" to add contents about the game.

links pages

I was reading RV forum when I find the last post of Bigsteve about medical skills. He posted many links. I thought "nice" but just after I thought too : "another interesting post which will be lost in the deeps of the forum...".

A links page, or more, collecting interesting links sorted by topics would be great. I know it's lots of work :) but I think his place would be more on unrv.com than on unrv.mmow.

Hello melusine,

yeah a links page for resources will be something we have to think about.

and maybe we get bigsteve to come over here for a visit or two. :)