UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Ings0c

Question about the Map

Ave!

I came across this site through a Google search for a good wall map of the Roman Empire. The one offered for sale by UNRV looks incredible, easily the best one out there- my query is, are these maps still available? I don't really want to drop $49 on something that might not even be around anymore.

If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize.

I believe they are still available although since the webmaster is currently abroad it may take a little while for it to come through. You should order through the '>map page.

If there is any problems you should eventually get a full refund since the orders are processed through Paypal.

Just wanted to say that having only recently found this site and joining up, I immediately ordered the wall map and it arrived not long after.

The map is awesome and the detail it contains is incredible. I am in the process of getting it framed and hung on my wall both as a valuable reference tool and a cool conversation piece for visitors.

...just to give you an update.

We ship now from Austria and no longer from the USA so the shipping time to north america is about 3 weeks. We have now also the option that you can buy two, three or five maps with considerable savings on those bulk orders! :) More at --> http://www.unrv.com/roman-map-for-sale.php

fantastic feedback on our ROMAN MAP from a college teacher in Manchester UK, she uses it for her class room :)

11892040_1025763274123392_14702482314497

I bought the map, it is currently hanging in my room. If you are reading Livy, you need to have something like this because he names so many place names that are no longer used. I would also buy a detailed map of Roman Italy if one ever becomes available.

• Like 1

I bought the map, it is currently hanging in my room. If you are reading Livy, you need to have something like this because he names so many place names that are no longer used. I would also buy a detailed map of Roman Italy if one ever becomes available.

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)