UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Books on Roman Astrology

Pisces Axxxxx

• 1 year later...

Yes, and they are still in use too, IN INDIA.

Indian Astrology is the further evolution of Western Astrology, upgraded by Alexander the great to have 18 signs over the Western 12 for horoscopes, because the philosophers he brought east with him thought it was such a swell idea. I spent 2010-2012 trying to figure out why, by joining every astrology group in San Francisco and Hawaii, trying to learn the system. I even got stuck in the apartment of a self proclaimed witch christmas eve 2011 in Pacifica, California without money for a cab, helping her move my books I was giving her on philosophy from her trunk to her house, who it turns out wanted me in a way I couldnt physically offer her in return despite trying to just get it over with half the night (she was that unappealing). I got free the next day, never to be the same.

I've also worked with a Irish spiritualist in Hawaii, and a bunch of Jungians via the internet in the Netherlands, and came to two conclusions:

No 1: None of them knew, nor cared once they could out, that Indian Astrology is descended from Western, and that it is infact the more thought out version.

No 2: People in Astrology groups are addicted to Aquarian cock, and everytime a Aquarian makes a earnest attempt to reach the theoretical cause of being of astrology, every other sign is secretly plotting to grab his cock, be it man or woman, however, its always the ugliest and most unappealing first.

I say screw it. There is some paralells between cognitive based personality typing and astrological signs, but my investigations into why Alexander wanted 18 instead of 12 possible cognitive styles was rudely interrupted by all the blank states, indifference, and cock grabbing going on.

I know many astrology texts in india can be dated to Tamil areas in southern India in the forth century, and they record Alexandria as their origin,with authors named Paul and such, and in terms of astronomical observation is more accurate, but am now turned off by the idea of further inquiry by the fears some old indian yogi in a temple will try to molest me, as thats what my whole experience has been so far.

So F it. I never believed in the predictive power of astrology, merely wanted to know the philosophy behind its doctrinal change via Alexander the Great, and learn some ancient Mathematics. All I got was some creepy near misses with STDs and deeply unimpressive intellectual conversations.

I think the philosopher and former astrologer Jerome Cardan got it right in his autobiography when he predicted his death via his astrological chart, lived resigned till that day and didn't die, waiting just in case for one year and still not dying. He said F it, and dropped Astrology all together, and pondered the reasons why he was attracted to Astrology in the first place, and developed probability theory.

Take my journey under advisement, dont study astrology unless you want ever wiccan and Neo-Isis priestess out there try to mount you. They are all into the Aquarian Masculinity mumbo jumbo, and just want your magic sperm for their pagan rites. Keep away from them, and keep baby jesus in your heart, and dont use any of the abnormally large specially shaped toys they keep in drawers on them, they were not sanitized by the last guy who put them in, and the diverse array doesnt instill confidence in you that you want to be there.

Astrology is just too damn kinky and perverted, and they all have Jungian backgrounds. It's just downright disturbing. Not as disturbing as a tantric group in San Francisco I very briefly visited, but disturbing.