UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pisces Axxxxx

UNRV Game

I read in articles that UNRV orginally started as some MMO game years before when it was launched.However the game had to shut down from what I last read about it and the site gradually evolved into a Roman History Forum that it is today.

Is there anyone from the old days still logging in long after the original game ended?

I'm very curious about what the game was like-I never got interested in Roman History until Jr. Year back in HS and by the time I discovered this site, it had been at least 2-3 years since it became the site it is now.

What was the game like?Was it any fun?

I believe that Viggen would be able to answer a lot of your questions, but he might become terribly nostalgic at the same time :)

Very interesting link, thanks. For some reason I'd always imagined the game as being something along the lines of a 'text' based adventure MMO, with players creating their own adventures. I had no idea it was fully 3D where you could create your own settlements etc. I only joined this forum in 2005, about 2 years after the game had come to an end.

I might not be around "here". But I'm still around. :) Good to see you're still around Viggen. I had completely forgot about this site despite having the wall map hanging by my front door for the last 10 years.

I might not be around "here". But I'm still around. smile.gif Good to see you're still around Viggen. I had completely forgot about this site despite having the wall map hanging by my front door for the last 10 years.

Wow, thats a surprise visit! Cool to still see you around!! :)