UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Say something about the user who posted before you...

Viggen

I'll be blunt I haven't been following this site before I deleted my old account except for conversations to Caldrail about Anarchists and Hardcore Criminals so I'm a bit rusty and I don't recall my interactions with you aside from you deleting my old account and changing usernames for it (thanks BTW!)I'm also not so familiar with other users on this site aside from Caldrail and Meldavius.

I'd say a good and attentive mod :).

Edited by Pisces Adonis

...had more nicknames than you think

Hahhahahahahhahaahaa I must have had at least 10 WWW Aliases since I became an Internet Otaku back in 2010! Prior to that, I had even more Aliases on a site called Yahoo Answers before I started using forums across the web in general frequently.

Big difference is that before my Yahoo Answers aliases were only limited to that side and all most Aliases I started using after Fall 2010 became famous online in various sites!

Let me see..........

Fun Pass time(For creating this thread even though sadly no one else is playing along ).

Victorian references

• 3 months later...