UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

What branch of History deals best with Romance/ Love Life of people?

I'm becoming quite more and more Romantic and indeed right now I've gone over 2/5 passed Doctor Zhivago, which is considered a prime example of Russian Romance literature. I intend to read Gone With the Wind afterwards, which is one of the great classics of both American Literature and Romance literature of all time.

I intend to rewatch the movie adaptation of both love stories and indeed much of my to-watch list consist of Romance movies and my favorite music that I've listening to lately consist of love songs like Umberto Bindi's ll Mio Mondo" and the romantic music of classic movies like Gone With the Winds "Tara Theme" and Doctor Zhivago's "Lara Theme".

So I'm really in such a romantic henge.Just to add the Moon was in Leo for the past couple of days.and I have a Moon in Leo and we CAAAAAAAAANNN be such romantics hence this longing for Romance.

Back tot he topic. What History would provide the most extensive coverage of nonfiction love stories of people in the past? And by love stories, I mean all kind from the marriage between the average peasants living in China to the forbidden romance between aristocrats of rival countries and so forth.

I really am eager to study whatever branch of history covers this!!!

Edited by Pisces Adonis