UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Klingan

15,000 crocodiles escape

I love the advice at the end 'Animal safety experts warned people to stay indoors and stay away from the crocodiles' as if they will have much choice in the midst of flooding :unsure:

I also got a feeling like "hmmm... 15.000 crocodiles are on the loose. Let's check my schedule for the day, hmmm. Play in the flooded park - scratch; shopping in the (under water) mall - scratch; stay inside - check."

Seriously, no warning should be needed, at least nothing more than that they lost 15.000 crocodiles.. Rest should be self explanatory.

I suppose that size of said escapees may also be a consideration - 14,999 fingerlings and one big one - gun optional extra buy more 'flit' instead or at least take big stick. 15,000 big ones move permanently away from river

I'm amazed there are 15,000 crocodiles in one area. Escaped from a farm? Who pays for that lot to feed? Or can't he afford it anymore?

I'm amazed there are 15,000 crocodiles in one area. Escaped from a farm? Who pays for that lot to feed? Or can't he afford it anymore?

Me too actually, I mean, I know there are crocodile farms (I have visited one once) but 15.000... that is a lot. Isn't the population of most dangerous species in Africa far lower than that? Maybe they are (sort of) lucky that some people find their skin so good looking.