UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maty

UNRV's brainchild is born

A while back UNRV and I dreamed up the idea of doing a novel together. Though the plan did not work out as expected (No plan survives contact with reality ...) the novel did eventually make it to press. 

At the time we said that once the novel was finished it would first be announced here ... and here it is! It's available on amazon as a paperback or kindle edition.

My thanks to those people who contributed opinions and comments on the early chapters. That helped to shape the novel, so now I look forward to your opinion of the rest ...

Thanks to all those on UNRV who helped to make this happen

Maty

You can find out more about the novel here - www.matyszakbooks.com

post-3709-0-93648500-1379090966_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maty

Congratulations Maty,

I'm only partially sorry that we weren't able to contribute more to the gestation of your new venture it was beginning to shape up as an interesting read.  At least this way we get to read the finished product without being able to know 'precisely' what is going to happen next... :thumbsup:

I didn't contribute but I just pre-ordered from Amazon.

For anyone who is part of this forum - I will give a deep discount on my editing services for novels.   :)  

I am a freelance editor and I make my living editing novels.   Going over to amazon right now ! Congrats!  a finished novel is a great thing.

My thanks for the support I got from UNRV members when this project was kicking off. I'm not sure if I'd have had the nerve to venture beyond my ancient history comfort zone otherwise.

Anyway, my publisher tells me early sales are looking good - what we need now are some reviews. So once you've read the MS, please do post your thoughts here and elsewhere on the net.

I've already received one erratum - my hero was born shortly before the death of C. Gracchus, not soon after. Hopefully there's no other such errors! And I may take you up on your offer with the sequel Metella. Editing the text myself was a pain - even though Sonic helped plenty.