UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

• 2 weeks later...

YEAH......I totally sponser the idea of a Chatroom!! While posting on the forum you could go into the chatroom and see if anyone was in there discussing any topics. I think that is a great idea.

Zeke

Other boards I post on have IRC channels with a "java client" so that both IRC and "non-IRC" people can access the chat. I don't know anything about how this works so I'll have to leave it to someone else to figure out how it would be set up lol

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please tell me how to work this? I click on the webchat icon and then I go through the 'motions' but for some reason no chat applet appears. I apologize for the question that probably has a blatantly obvious answer... Woe is computer illiterate me. :D By the way thanks a lot for the chat room Moonlapse. B)

Could someone please tell me how to work this? I click on the webchat icon and then I go through the 'motions' but for some reason no chat applet appears. I apologize for the question that probably has a blatantly obvious answer... Woe is computer illiterate me. :D By the way thanks a lot for the chat room Moonlapse. B)

What browser/version are you using? The chat uses Javascript. Are you using any sort of pop-up blocker? You may need to disable pop up blocking for UNRV.

Yeah I usually use firefox which automatically blocks all pop ups. I clicked on the chat now link without pressing ctrl at the same time which meant the chat applet was blocked. I did it again holding down control when I clicked and it worked but I was still signed in from the previous attempt hehe.