UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thurinius

68 ad, and for once Rome is peaceful

Whilst Emperor Nero plays with his new water organ and a cross dressing eunuch, his wily secretary Epaphroditus manages the governance issues. However, times are changing.

Praetorian Prefect Nymphidius Sabinus, a man so straight he'd make a decent spirit level, is disgusted by the moral degeneracy of Nero's court. Motivated by the traditional Roman values of valour and nobility and with a stack of mother issues to rival Nero's, Sabinus is determined to remove the Emperor from a throne he does not deserve.

Blinded by his own righteousness Sabinus is ignorant of what he has unleashed - The Year of the Four Emperors!

Available here for your enjoyment, chance to feel superior when you discover a historical inaccuracy (surely not!)

http://www.amazon.com/Palatine-Four-Emperors-LJ-Trafford-ebook/dp/B009JV8I0K/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400346874&sr=1-2&keywords=palatine

Hi Thurinius,

are you the author of this novel?

no, of course you can leave it here, was just curious :)

• Like 1

I should possibly do some kind of deal. Anyone who spots a mistake (spelling and grammar not included) I will email them the sequel Galba's Men free of charge!,