Who is the most Evil  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most Evil

• Nero
    • Messalina
    • Agrippina
    • Poppaea

Oh yea sorry!

I think the most evil is Nero because he burned Rome down so he could have a good background to play his instrament.

What a choice, three trollops/courtiers and a psycho emporer.

While I'm tempted to say Agrippina, just because Nero wouldn't have gotten far without her initial efforts, I'll have to follow the trend and say Nero.

Nasty-boy there...

Really, you should have thrown some others in there...people of power...

And 'evil' is really subjective, though I do understand the point. While each of the women mentioned carried a certain cunning and sinister side, along with a good deal of ambition, in the end it was Nero who had the ultimate responsibility for various imperial actions.

Side note: just realized something is wrong with our polling system. It won't seem to let us vote if we've already posted. We'll try to look into that.

Test...

I was able to vote after posting. Are you guys hitting 'View Results' before submitting a vote? I'll see if I can change that, since it submits a null vote.

Edited by Moonlapse

I got to go with PP here, where is Commodus, you dont end the line of the good emperors stretching from Augustus to Aurellius and not get on this list.

Commodus....way worse than Nero for the Empire. Guess it depends on you definition of evil.

I think the poster is talking about a very specific time period and group of people. It doesn't really matter if someone else is worse, because the poster is only asking who was the worst of these 4 people. Why, you ask? I have no clue,either, but let's focus on his poll. Perhaps there is a reason for it. (And hopefully he will provide it)