UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Suggestion on shipping the map

I recieved my roman map yesterday. I really love the map and don't have any regrets getting it, but I do think the way the map is packaged needs to be changed. When I got my map the cardboard tube was damaged and one of the plastic lids was gone thus exposing the map. The map it self was then damaged. Not too badly though. There is white marks from where the map was bent from the tube getting ruffed up. Thankfully the white marks are mostly in the seas and not interfering with any information that is on the map. I believe a plastic tube would be more sturdy then the cardboard one.

Like I said I don't regret getting the map and intend on getting it framed and putting it in my living room. I love it a lot and it's going to come very handy durning my studies in school.

• Like 1

Hello Nyx,

first great that you love our map, second, very sorry about the slight damages. Feedback like that is really important and although we never heard before that the lid went off, we will now secure the lid more carefully. Regarding plastic tube we will look into that option... Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

I received my map over a year ago and reading this thread has reminded me to get off my butt and get my map framed and hung like it deserves to be :oops:

No problems with the cardboard tube here either :thumbsup:

Great to hear feedback like that! many thanks :)

• 1 month later...