UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Patricians and Emperors

sonic

Hi all

It is my great pleasure to announce the imminent-ish arrival of my latest offering.  The publication date is set for 30 September 2015.  Available soon in all good bookshops!

Oh, and at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Patricians-Emperors-Rulers-Western-Empire/dp/1848844123/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1424458626&sr=8-5&keywords=patricians+and+emperors

http://www.amazon.com/Patricians-Emperors-Rulers-Western-Empire/dp/1848844123/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424458863&sr=8-1&keywords=patricians+and+emperors+hughes

Interesting that the title is slightly wrong!

:whistling:

• Like 1

I have a large say in the design of the cover.  All of the previous covers have been based on my ideas.  For this one, however, I submitted my idea and the design artist came up with a different idea.  After long and concentrated thought I've decided to go with a variant of the designer's idea.

Have you seen a cover design on the net, or is this a general question?

Edited by sonic

I have a large say in the design of the cover.  All of the previous covers have been based on my ideas.  For this one, however, I submitted my idea and the design artist came up with a different idea.  After long and concentrated thought I've decided to go with a variant of the designer's idea.

Have you seen a cover design on the net, or is this a general question?

...interesting, thanks, and no I havent seen anything on the net, was a general question