UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lacertus

The Time Of Rest

I forgot already about any holiday( vacation). But you, guys, have a rest in the summer probably. Where are you rest usually? Can we to dream about it at least? ;)

the beach is always popular...

i used to vacation in the endless mountains, but now i live there (here) so...lol i guess i'm on vacation in my own backyard!

Not a beach person. Too much sun. Too much sand. Too crowded. For everyone who looks good half naked, there are ten people who don't ...

I like parks and woods, but I live in a rustic area so I have that all the time. If I go on vacation I usually want to go some place cultural, or educational.

As with Ursus...I go for the rustic forest areas. And if I could go on vacation anywhere it would be Ireland.

Zeke

I'll probably be going skiing these holidays, which is always great fun. But if I could choose I'd probably like to go to France, the Louvre would probably be one of my dream destinations among other things, then hopefully jump across the channel and holiday in England for a bit... ah let a girl dream.

Going to Barcelona again in july,but ive finally managed to talk my girlfriend into going to ROME next year!

shes promised so theres no backing out :D:D:D:lol::D im so happy :1eye: :pimp: ;)

I hope to go back to Rome within the next five years. My wife and I spent a week there in 2001, but our first day there was September 10th.. ;) It took a little extra time to get back into the U.S.

In the near future I hope to go out and do some serious fly fishing (surface cast). I love being waist deep in a lake with nature sounds all around, morning mist rising, woodpeckers knocking, mosquitos draining my life's blood.... :D

No really, I love fishing.

I forgot already about any holiday( vacation). But you, guys, have a rest in the summer probably. Where are you rest usually? Can we to dream about it at least? ;)

When work and this semester examination is over I'll be able to rest (hopefully). I usually spend a week in a European capital every year, and when I'm back I simply stay here, trying to find peace in some park in the city or in the villages in the suburbs; it's not boring cause there are always new cultural events popping up here and there, like concerts and even plays at the baths of caracalla just to mention some, so I don't complain. On weekends I try to go to tuscany as often as I can.

Edited by Silentium

Vacation?? What's that?

Hey, who said you can post... get back in there and work on those web modifications!

Yes, sir. Many apologies, sir. ;)